Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The letter to Sookan's sister

My dear sister,
I havn't seen you for a long time! How are you these days? I already miss you. For me, living and studying to a totally different country which is also pretty far away from our homeland, it's not that easy. As you know, I just came here and I needed to prepare for the courses that I will study with, the dorm, communication with other students and teachers... Recently I am just too busy and tired of the new days here, so I am really sorry that I didn't write journal to you. I just let you know that everything here is okay, I like it and I have no problems to get better in this new environment. 
Don't worry about me! I wish everything in your life will be as exciting as mine too!
Love you,
Sookan 

No comments:

Post a Comment