Sunday, September 21, 2014

My collage

The topic of my collage is The Reader You Are. It talks about my reading habbits and details. Here I will describe about the stuff I wrote in the collage. I love reading because It makes me feel like I am charging about knowledge and I am enjoying it. It's always a enjoyable thing to know more about the world, about ourselves isn't it? I am a quick reader. But it's not really a good thing: If you read too fast, you will miss something from the book. Maybe the part you miss is important. Unfortunately I am a really quick reader, my "best score" is about reading a book is 1 hour for 200 pages. So I need to do something else to get as most as I can from the books. I often read a book serval times, if it's really a good book. About my favorite kinds of book,I love history books, normally they are non-fiction. But some of the authors try to write history more interesting, so they use the way like fiction to write history books. When I was about 5 years old and I just getting start about knowing alphabets. But the first history book I read is really interesting. From that time I start to read and like history books. I think history is our best teacher, it can tell us all the things that we will meet in the future. In my opinion, history is just like a huge circle, our future is just like a new part of the circle, nothing will change too much. Because hunmanility is not changing. It makes society and our community keep in a same way. 
I have the favorite author in Chinese. About in Englishis Stephen Kim. Unfortunately I have not read any books of him. But I have watched some of his famous novels that is made to a movie. My favorite one is The Redemption of Shawshank. It gives me so many feelings about life, and goals. Then I talk about my place to read. For me it doesn't matter, I like to read in any places. I prefer to read in bed, because it's more relaxing. I have a stuff called kindle, it looks like iPad but it's totally better to read. It's good for your eyeside. Finally I wrote about the time I read. Sometimes I read when I am not busy, and as relaxing. I like reading because it can bring me knowledge and as a person have more knowledge is the best thing. That's all for my collage, I wish you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment