Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My favorite songs

I love music. I like all kinds of music, especially for pop music and classical music. My taste about music is a little bit strange to compare with the teenagers. I like the old Russian songs, just like 30 years ago the songs in Russia( near the end of Soviet Union). Now I will talk about the three songs that I like.
First one, I will choose Березы (siler birch) from Lube. Lube is a famous Russian band. They sing songs about Russian nation emotions, also about wars, patriotism. I love Березы, it's a beautiful song with a sad melody. The singer uses his slowly, magnetic voice tell us a sad but beautiful story: There was a pain of couple, they loved each other so much, the siler birch remembers their love. But one day war begined, the invaders came into their pretty hometown. The boy joined the army to protect motherland. Day by days, the boy has never come back--he sacrificed for his motherland. But the girl still came to the siler birch everyday, and never stoped, until the girl was full of white hair, until the long way ended.The back ground is about the Great Patriotic War of Soviet Union. 
The second one I will choose Конь(battle steed). It's also from Lube. But this song doesn't have an accompany with musical. But it is still wonderful. The Lube band members use their lowering, powerful voice shows us their patriotic feeling. The song shows us the battle steed runs in the battle field, and it is the symbol of Russian patriotism, the symbol of great victory. When I listen to Конь, I feel that I am seething, just like the song bring me in front of an old Red soldier, tells you the stories, the battle he went. 
The last one I will choose the nation song of Soviet Union, Союз нерушимый. This is a very old but classical song. This is a chorus song by the Russian nation chorus. The song shows us the Soviet Union spirit, an annoucement of communist international, and Russian patriotism. The melody is so famous that even every person in the world knows that. And now the Russian national song uses the same melody with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment